2.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The brand new motel in Daytona Beach has a burm built into the parking lot about 6" from front tires of all parked cars running the full length of their lot.I was unpacking my car and ended up in this *** gulley and snapped my 2nd toe.

We had tickets for Universal Studios the next day at $500 so I hobbled around all day trying to fit in everything while gimping around. Not fun.

The front desk gave me a bandaid when I told them about it immediately.I was told the burn was made by order of the town.

This person wrote the review about Hyatt and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Hyatt to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hyatt hyatt place daytona beach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hyatt?

Comments

The Hyatt is a hotel, not a motel.It's a parking berm, not burm and it's not the hotels fault or responsibility that you tripped because you weren't paying attention.

Is every parking lot everywhere you go not allowed to have curbs or berms???You are ridiculous

#1020236

First I would take a number of photos of the "burm" that you tripped over.

Second, I would check with the city (go to city hall) and confirm that in fact, the "burm" was required, and what dimensions are required.

and THIRDLY, I would write a letter to the legal department of the ccorporate offices of Hyatt, tell them what happened (DONT SEND ANY PHOTOS OF THE "BURM" , JUST YOUR TOES) and tell them you want to settle, and figure out for how much (make sure you ask for more, than what you would settle for) and

LASTLY, IF THEY Wont settle, find a lawyer to sue them. The lawyer should take a percentage of the case, not an hourly fee.

GOOD LUCK.