The brand new motel in Daytona Beach has a burm built into the parking lot about 6" from front tires of all parked cars running the full length of their lot.I was unpacking my car and ended up in this *** gulley and snapped my 2nd toe.
We had tickets for Universal Studios the next day at $500 so I hobbled around all day trying to fit in everything while gimping around. Not fun.
The front desk gave me a bandaid when I told them about it immediately.I was told the burn was made by order of the town.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hyatt Place Daytona Beach
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "Ordered in a Sears Freezer. Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother. Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally..."
- "It says on the identification data sticker inside of the chest freezer, MADE IN CHINA. I am replacing a 26 year old Frigidaire chest freezer that coincidentally is still running..."
- "I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now. I place an order online and wait. Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."