Review about Hyatt Place Goa Candolim from Panaji, Goa

We have stayed in many countries with marriott,hyatt,hiltons and even much lower budget hotels,but omg this one tops the list for the worst ones.On the first day we just wanted to have decent food as we had missed lunch due to the flight timings.But we had to wait till 7pm to order hot room food.

And lol what we get is stale smelling rice instead of basmati and chewy prawns.

We had to have food delivered from outside to even have proper food.

And the room has safety hazards.The heavy lock of the bathroom door slid out and fell on my leg and injured me. I couldn't walk and we had to stay in the room all day, and what's the value of our day to the staff? All that the manager (Ms.

Shewta) had to offer was a sympathy and a smile. We are thinking of extending the stay because we missed a day and all she said was we can just give you a late checkout.

She didn't make any attempts to give us a discount.That's the value of our health and our day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #763084

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hyatt? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 09 #1091631 Moline, Illinois

Considering how filthy those tonsils are, it's obvious you have low standards... This "review" reeks of that desperation for "compensation" (freebies)....*Yawns

1 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1091232

Your toenails look like a safety hazard.

2 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1090653

You should've sued they but girlfriend.

0 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1090652

That's ridiculous I use to work for The Hilton Hotel as a Supervisor and was always told to go out of your way for our Guest because its very important to demonstrate Excellent Customer Service at every business because those are the people who help make this business successful what's the motto for every business "The customers are always right" Hotels should always make sure their guest are satisfied when the arrive while their there and when they depart. Most Hotels offer a discount, complimentary continental breakfast or will step outside of themselves and ask you what could they do to make it right? What I hate about these businesses is everyone wants to give you that Overrated, insincere apologies OMG I am so tired of hearing those fake apologies do something about the issue/problem I've incurred then apologize and maybe just maybe I might find it heartfelt. Smdh the Shenanigans!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.